Sharing my blog

As I mentioned in the title blurb - I am sharing this blog because I was asked to … NOT to highlight my health problems but to offer hope.
SO- If sharing my journey helps even one person to cope with a cancer diagnosis such as PMP/Appendix cancer then I am very happy indeed!!
Life is such a blessing each & everyday!
Treasure each of the small things life brings
- and always remember -
The small things in life are really the BIG things!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!
Sharing a quote from Stuart Scott of ESPN who passed from PMP/Appendix Cancer after a fight of many years. This quote was part of his speech at the ESPY Awards and is good food for thought!

"You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and the manner in which you live!"

Remembering & honouring our PMP Angels everyday - sadly missed.

Magic Moments

Magic Moments

Monday, July 14, 2008

Please leave a Comment!!

Hello again my friends!
I have been searching the layouts to find a link I can have near the top of my page for general comments / questions but - alas - I am unable to find anything ..... hence the title of this post .. "Please leave a comment"
This title may be easy to find in the post archives ??? Anyone that can tell me how to create a link please leave a comment with instructions ......

You will find as you scroll down that I have been a busy little beaver typing away .... as promised I am trying to type out my PMP journey with more detail ... in the meantime there is a brief summary of my journey completed for you to read.

I am happy for anyone to leave questions in the form of a comment or to email me directly if there is any more information you would like or that may help you in your own journey.

This has been a tough start to the year with the loss of many dear "virtual friends" on the PMP bellybutton forum (see the link on the right side of the page) .....my heart aches for their loved ones left behind.

May God hold them in the palm of His hand and may He wrap his arms around those left behind to give them comfort in their time of sorrow.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers too

More angels in heaven.

I hope & pray that research will be fruitful in the search for a cure for this rare cancer and that the diagnostic tools for detecting it will become much more reliable in the near future!!!

I remain so thankful that I am a survivor of more than 7 years ... I am truly blessed!

4 comments:

My Life said...

Dear Kay,

I would love to see a day when this disgusting disease was put out on the curb where it belongs! I'm very grateful that there are people who have the courage to go out there and at least attempt to make that a reality someday!

You are doing an AUSSome job on your blog, keep it up!! :)

Love and {{HUGS}}

Lynda

keeshamist said...

Thank you my dear friend .... I must get back to finishing my story .. I have to look up my old journal entries (I did type them out and they are on my old computer somewhere LOL)

Take care of you OK,
big hugs,
Kay :)

keeshamist said...

All people's comments are now emailed to me so I can respond to any queries promptly ... I am very aware that I have missed comments from time to time because they may be on older posts ... this should solve that problem ...
OH it also allows me to delete those pesky scam comments that relate to "PMP [management] training" .... (they obviously don't read the articles they are commenting on LOL )
If you or a loved one has recenlty been diagnosed with PMP, or are somehere on your journey, I wish you well & hope that my story, the links to other stories and/or the links to further information is helpful for you.
Cheers Kay :)

Herbs Solutions By Nature said...

Abdominal adhesions have vomiting and bloating symptoms. http://www.herbs-solutions-by-nature.com/Abdominal-Adhesions.php depends on its causes and symptoms of abdominal.