Sharing my blog

As I mentioned in the title blurb - I am sharing this blog because I was asked to … NOT to highlight my health problems but to offer hope.
SO- If sharing my journey helps even one person to cope with a cancer diagnosis such as PMP/Appendix cancer then I am very happy indeed!!
Life is such a blessing each & everyday!
Treasure each of the small things life brings
- and always remember -
The small things in life are really the BIG things!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!
Sharing a quote from Stuart Scott of ESPN who passed from PMP/Appendix Cancer after a fight of many years. This quote was part of his speech at the ESPY Awards and is good food for thought!

"You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and the manner in which you live!"

Remembering & honouring our PMP Angels everyday - sadly missed.

Magic Moments

Magic Moments

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A quick update

Hi all,
I realized the other day when someone referred to my blog that I hadn't been on here for quite some time!
I have become quite addicted to Facebook of late and have been having so much fun connecting with lots of PMP pals from all over the world in a fun & chatty way!
I have just had my six month follow-up mammogram & ultrasound and the good news is that the lumps have not changed at all so I can leave it another 12 months now!!!
I have also had my follow-up ultrasound on the liver lesion that was mentioned in my last CT Scan ... I will see my surgeon to get the results on April 2nd ... I feel very confident that all will be OK with that too.
I am fast approaching my 8 year anniversary of my MOAS ... May 25th 2001 .... where did all that time go??
Anyway ... I will keep this one brief - if anyone reads this who is newly diagnosed don't forget to look at my links to other stories on the right column or I would be more than happy for you to contact me by leaving a comment & including your contact details ..... or find me on the PMPBB yahoo group (link at the side of page)
Take care all,
Hugs, Kay :)

No comments: