Sharing my blog

As I mentioned in the title blurb - I am sharing this blog because I was asked to … NOT to highlight my health problems but to offer hope.
SO- If sharing my journey helps even one person to cope with a cancer diagnosis such as PMP/Appendix cancer then I am very happy indeed!!
Life is such a blessing each & everyday!
Treasure each of the small things life brings
- and always remember -
The small things in life are really the BIG things!!!

LIFE IS GOOD!
Sharing a quote from Stuart Scott of ESPN who passed from PMP/Appendix Cancer after a fight of many years. This quote was part of his speech at the ESPY Awards and is good food for thought!

"You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and the manner in which you live!"

Remembering & honouring our PMP Angels everyday - sadly missed.

Magic Moments

Magic Moments

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Appointment today

Hi all,

I don't normally get myself "tied in knots" about appointments but let's just say I will be relieved AFTER I see my surgeon this morning. It has been a long drawn out wait & I haven't dwelled on this scan too much except the past couple of days .... I haven't slept much the past couple of nights .... middle of the night sleepless worry is not normally the most productive thing!!!!
Wish me luck ..... I guess I won't know anything today because I will have to have further tests done but I think a chat with my surgeon will bring my husband & I some peace of mind,

hugs, Kay

1 comment:

shane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.